Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

It's all over

Mom's visitation and memorial service was lovely. It touched me so much, the number of friends that stopped by, and many stayed for the service. It was such a bitter sweet time, so sad that our mom is not in our lives as a living being anymore, so sweet that the family was together, the family she created. Everyone has gone home now. My brothers and Bill moved some of the big furniture and I have begun the sad job of sorting and cleaning...the world feels so odd to me right now. The sun doesn't seem as bright, the birds don't seem to sing as happily as before...I can't explain it...but I know many, many of you understand....my life will be different now. I am so thankful I have my family, and my many caring friends. I can't thank you all enough for the prayers, the calls, the cards' the food and the many wonderful things you have said about my sweet mama...

No comments: