Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Hiking at Ballard Nature Center

We went to Ballard Nature Center in Altamont, IL and hiked nearly all of the trails, at least 2 or 3 miles. It was GORGEOUS today, perfect temperature for hiking in the woods. We stopped along the path and had a picnic sitting on a log, very enjoyable. Then we walked some more through the fields of bluestem grass, Indian grass and wetlands. The setting sun was beautiful on the tall grasses and trees..got back home at dark...a perfect day. No pictures this time, as I had posted some last summer when we were there, and also, I could just relax and enjoy the solitude with no distractions...hope you all had a great Sunday.

No comments: