Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Pondwella and her antics

You all know that Bill and I are just silly people sometimes...so...While I was cleaning mom's apartment out, I found this stuffed frog,can't remember where it came from, but I kept it and just put it in the motor home. Before Bill got in to drive, I sat it up in the front windshield..he got in and asked what the heck was going on there...I said that was our guard frog..so later, while I was in the motor home........




 Bill put her in the tree hanging upside down, for me to see when I came back out, he said she had a rough night..So while he took a walk, I put her in my chair with a cup of coffee and waited for him to come back...so this went on and on all week-end...I think we have a new camping/travel mascot, like those people with gnomes.....lol...and, yes, we had too much time on our hands.....and, anyway, we don't have a gnome..

No comments: