Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, November 11, 2016

November Red Hats at Anthony's Wild West restaurant and Lilly's Antiques

Had a very fun day with my Red Hat sisters! We ate lunch at
Anthony's Wild West in Flora, very good food there. Then went to Lilly's Antiques and collectibles, which was recently opened by our Red Hat sister, Ruth McMeen. She served us cheesecake, cupcakes, and coffee while we browsed around the store. I rode over there with two great ladies, that are always so fun, Pauline Chapman, and Ruth Cummings.We had 13 ladies at lunch,.three of them didn't get in the photo. It was a windy day, but beautiful blue skies. I hope you all enjoyed your Friday!















No comments: