Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, March 25, 2017

A new small business venture!

I rented a little space at Country Creek Treasures, in Salem, IL,  just for fun. It's just a micro-mini flea market/boutique..lol...I used salt lamps to light my shelves. I have a few antiques, some ladies hats, hip scarves for your belly dancing needs, or zumba, or dancing in the kitchen, also some LED flashing pet collars that will freak out your neighbors when you take your pet for a walk at night. Anyway, there's tons of other wonderful things there too!. I mostly just missed my friends that I got to know when we had our booth their a few years ago, such wonderful fun people. I hope you are all enjoying your Saturday!

No comments: