Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, March 10, 2017

Red Hat ladies at Country Creek Treasure Tearoom

I had lunch with my Red Hat sisters today at Country Creek Treasure's new tearoom. A delicious lunch was served to us by the staff, Sally Boyle, Bonnie Carroll, and Debi Champion. On the menu was broccoli cheese soup, chicken salad on a croissant, fresh fruit and vegetables, and peach tea. We then did some tea-tasting with dessert TA special flower creation was made for each lady by Bonnie Carroll, Thank you Bonnie, so thoughtful of you. We had a great time playing bingo and everyone went home with a prize or two...I have so much fun with these ladies and we really enjoyed doing something a little different...I hope you all had a great day.















No comments: