Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Another afternoon at Ballard's Nature Centur

We had a wonderful day out in the sunshine! We hiked the trails at Ballard's Nature Center in Altamont, IL.most of the afternoon. .The Wildlife museum was open also, very impressive displays of Illinois species, including many children's activities. Then after we stopped for a bite to eat, we visited some friends in Brownstown. It;s always good to get out in nature now and then.. I hope you all enjoyed your day as well..



The path through a fish-eye lens.



Some prairie grasses



I thought I was in a sci-fi movie for a minutes, Yikes!  A giant mantis sculpture inside the museum.

No comments: