Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Anniversary brunch and micro-brewery tour

We went to the Main Street Brewery restaurant in Belleville today for brunch to celebrate our 24th anniversary tomorrow. We ate on the patio and it was very good. Afterward we went down the road to the micro-brewery itself, tasted a few beers and drank some. We were given a tour of the brewing and canning area, even though it wasn't running today...it was really interesting! We started to stop at the Krispy Kreme shop, but decided to go on, we didn't need that sugar, however, by the time we got back to Salem, we had kept thinking about those fresh-made donuts and decided to stop for ice cream at the DQ.. :). It was a fun date day with my wonderful husband..I hope you have all had a great day too. 
Main Street Brewery and restaurant 

No comments: