Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Omega Ice Cream Social

We had a great time at the ice cream social at Omega last night. Love our down home country life here. It is usually so hot when they have this each year, that we usually don't attend, but it was so cool, we had to wear jackets, yes, even sitting in the middle of a cornfield, eating ice cream, sandwiches and listening to music by many local musicians and singers..There are lots of talented people around here. We also danced a bit and, of course, we took my mother-in-law, Dona, she loves listening to the old time music like her dad used to play back in his day...(there was a nice crowd there, people sitting everywhere, but I just took this random photo of one side of the shelter..


No comments: