Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, July 20, 2018

Stormy weather

Wow, what a storm here last night! I'm sound asleep, Bill wakes me up,, "The tornado siren just went off, I think you had better get dressed, we might have to get out of here"..so I did, then flopped back down on the bed, lol..then something crashed onto the roof and I was up...we stood at the door and watched the storm and the radar,..sure enough the radar showed a bow echo right above our heads, pretty scary for a while....but all is well, at least at our house this morning, a bunch of big branches fell on the roof, but didn't do any damage...so...that was my 1:00 a.m. adventure...I hope you all have a great day.

No comments: