Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, August 17, 2018

Day two with the grandboys

Project with the boys today , was to let them make a cake from scratch all by themselves...I got out the ingredients, measuring things and read them the recipe..anyhow our cake is very flat...so I think maybe they forgot something, but it tastes ok, the most fun for them was using a cake decorating tube and plunger that was made especially for kids..they had a good time and we were all laughing at what it looked like when they were done..it wasn't bad until they still had extra frosting and just kept going until it was gone...they each decorated their own half...anyway..more good times here in Texas...I hope you all had a good day!



No comments: