Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, August 25, 2018

Fun Times at Denton, TX

After two week, I am getting ready to go home tomorrow, so we took a few family pictures today, sure have enjoyed spending time with the family and have had so much fun with the grand boys....But, they start school Monday, and it's time to get back to reality...I hope you have all had a good day!  Here's also a few pix from our fun day in Denton, TX.













Denton, TX...it was the first day I had ever really spent any amount of time in a comic book store (s). I have to admit it was really interesting...I also felt like I was in an episode of The Big Bang Theory..lol...it was fun, always good to have new experiences, no matter how old of a dog your are..

No comments: