Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, September 29, 2018

R.I.P. Marla

Another one of our Kinmundy residents has gone to her heavenly home. Marla Shirley lived just across the field from us, BIll just saw her yesterday morning working in her flower bed and they said good morning to each other...last evening around 5:00 an ambulance drove down our road with sirens blasting, always such a foreboding sound, they went to her house, we were outside and the next thing we knew the hearse was there, so quick and unexpected. She was such a nice lady, only 63. She worked at the library, always participated in the Log Cabin Village with her old time dress and cooking over an open campfire, very active in our little community...I just wanted to mention her today, because she was just at the Log Cabin Village festival all last weekend, laughing and talking and enjoying life and it will be sad to see her empty rocking chair at the Log Cabin Village today.....R.I.P. Marla, you will be missed.

No comments: