Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, September 29, 2018

Annual Log Cabin Village Craft fair, Kinmundy, IL

While Bill was having his garage sale today, I made some more applesauce, got it canned. Started making some soft sourdough bread (you know how it can be as hard as a brick bat). This is the best sourdough bread I have ever made...but I digress..while the dough was rising, I went to the Log Cabin Village with my mother-in-law. We had a really good time, it was nice and cool, had shaved ice for dessert, saw some old friends and bought a few things..then came home finished the bread and made supper..so now I am tired and so is Bill, he's counting his money right now.. :) here are a few pix. I hope you all have a wonderful evening.
This cabin has never been opened until this year, it was terribly damaged, the Kinmundy Historical Society has it updated back to it's original state.


My Mother in law, Dona.


Having shaved ice Cherry/banana

A wooden box filled with dried corn kernels, the kids loved it.

My friend, Joan, with her loom.


Hand Dipped candles, made by this guy below.



Love this old washing machine and how the laundry is drying in the sun.

No comments: