Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Tall like a pirate day 2018

Ahoy! Today be talk like a pirate day, once again! So jus' let me start out wit' this picture o' me cat... he like t' join in th' fun....(I 'ave no cat, actually....
I made this Halloween party decoration today, 'n a few jars o' brown sugar cinnamon chunky 'n extra chunky applesauce....'n 'ave been talkin' like a pirate...Bill has spent a lot o' time outside ... :) Guess he not be likin' pirates...
IT ALWAYS JUST STRUCK ME ODD THAT THE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN DVD HAD A PIRATE WARNING...

 
 ALWAYS BE YOURSELF, UNLESS YOU CAN BE A PIRATE, THEN ALWAYS BE A PIRATE!

 Thanks for playing along, on "Talk Like A Pirate Day". Sometimes it's just good to be silly. Now back to my serious, quiet self...(wink, wink) I hope you all have an awesome day!

No comments: