Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, October 19, 2018

Lunch with my good friends and Game Day at the craft store..

I spent the morning at Carol's House, Rose Marie joined us too, how fun, just to catch up with each other, then we had lunch at Pizza man. I left them a little early  and went to GAME DAY at Country Creek Treasures in Salem, IL, so not only do we sell awesome gifts, antiques and crafts, but now we have entertainment as well.  . Today we played, checkers, Uno, Skipbo, Rummy, a dice game called Tenzi and Solitaire, how fun! This is open to the public, it's FREE, it is the 3rd Friday of each month from 2:00 til 4:00. Come join us! Sometimes there is Bingo with prizes!  There was just a few of us on this cold, rainy Fall day, lots of laughs though!






No comments: