Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

A great way to spend the last warm day before winter...

A beautiful fall day today, it got up to 78 degrees. We went to Chuck's place for lunch and stopped to visit some friends for a while. I did some crafting and spent time in my hammock. Just a perfect day, except for the huge orange transparent spider that was hanging up side down on the bottom of my hammock and she was loaded with eggs..eww! Eww! Eww! Hope you all enjoyed your day!
ALSO...for those of you that are not from the Salem, Illinois area, if you are ever in town, stop in at Chuck's Place..aka..Gary's Drive In..aka  Sills' Drive in...I have been going to this old time hamburger joint since the early 1960's...it still has some of the original signage, photos and memorabilia decorating the walls.  Here are a few pictures...it's a nice little jewel in our neighboring town..good times and good food.










 

No comments: