Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Birthday Party for me and Dona....!

Today is my mother-in-law's birthday, and since mine is Thursday, my sweet sister-in-laws, made all of the food and had a birthday party today for the both of us..We had such a good time, and the food was wonderful. We even had two birthday cakes, one was an ice cream cake..yum..and the other was lemon, we both love lemon...It was a wonderful way to spend this cold, snowy day..Thank you, Jeannie (Glenna Halterman and Debbie Halterman, you girls are awesome! It is now raining on the snow and it is freezing..everyone have a good evening and be safe...( I just realized there were a few people I didn't get in the photos, sorry family, didn't mean to leave you out.)










No comments: