Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Some new projects

I hope you have all had a good day. I had frozen apples and blueberries from last summer, so I made blueberry applesauce today, it's our favorite. Finished this tiny mushroom house/night light, made with homemade clay and a jar. For supper we had deer roast with carrots and broccoli and now we are finishing up season 7 of American Horror story.....simple pleasures, ya know....that's what makes life worth living.    





Here are a couple of labyrinths to use for meditation..If you don't know about them, they are the same thing as the outside garden paths in many church yards.  The idea ia to follow the path to the center and then return the same way...both of these come with affirmations and meditation quotes on front or back..

No comments: