Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, January 21, 2019

Jericho Rose

Since we've been snowed in, somewhat. I decided to revive a resurrection plant. Have any of you heard of it? It is also called Jericho Rose. It stays "dead" for years tumbling around the desert until it comes upon some water, then it opens and turns green within a few hours. So I tried it, it didn't get very green, but was fun to watch it open in just a few hours. You can let it dry back out, put it away and revive it in the future .Here are a few pictures...it's really pretty ugly..lol., but you are supposed to resurrect it during the full moon to erase negative influences, and bring peace, harmony and abundance into your life....either way...it was interesting.



No comments: