Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Fireside Inn, Pesque Isle

 I posted about this wonderful resort yesterday and how amazing it is. There is barely any phone signal here, 1 bar if you are lucky. I was surprised my long post went through last night. There are lots of kids here of all ages. Nobody is on their phone, a sight to behold. They are playing pickle ball, swimming and running around like we used to when we were young. After supper the kids all gathered on the big porch of the dining hall and actually talked and laughed for hours. After that some of the guys were playing cards in the cabin next to us until after midnight. Bill and I sat on our porch and enjoyed the storm. We just got back from breakfast and a long walk. We have a hard day of relaxing ahead of us.

No comments: