Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Red Ethel Cash

Today we were trying to decide where to go in vacation. The Louisiana Rennfaire has sent out emails stating that there are very few hotels available in the entire Gulf coast area due to hurricanes Katrina and Rita. Lots of the hotels are full of evacuees that fled the area and are still there. We have decided to go elsewhere, even though we would like to put our tourist dollars into this area, I think it will just have to wait.

I got on the internet and started looking up Rennfaires for different states. There is a Pirate festivel in Clear Water, FLA. Well, this just sounds like such fun. On their website there was a test you could take to figure out your pirate name....Mine is.......
Red Ethel Cash.. I thought this was fun, so here is a link so that you too can find out what your Pirate name is, just in case it ever comes up in conversation!

Your pirate name

No comments: