Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Relleke Part 2

Today we finished the second week end at Relleke. It was very, very busy and we did really well financially, as always. It is just so tiring though.

We came home and went straight to Denny's for some real food. I don't think there is a food group for corndogs and curly fries, unless it is a "do not eat" group.

We got home about 9:30 and I went to the coop to make sure everyone was accounted for. Uh-oh, I was missing a chicken. Bill came out to the coop and was using the flashlight, looking under chickens, behind chickens...only 19. He went outside and there was one of the new chicks (chicks isn't the right word now, they are 3/4 grown), anyway, there was the little blonde one up in a tree asleep! We just left here there. Hope she's there in the morning.

MISSING!

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS CHICKEN?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




No comments: