Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Caleb and family return visit

Hey, where are my shoes?
Mom smooching on Austin!
Austin and I had fun playing the musical instruements in his book, wow, they sure didn't have toys like that when I was a kid!
Here's beautiful little Hannah, she is so adorable and funny!
I think Bill likes being a grandpa!
Austin and Hannah helped me feed the chickens!
Austin and Hannah said that there sure is alot of stuff in this house, now that I look at this picture, they're sure IS alot of stuff in here!Finally family picture!
I let Hannah and Austin make thier own ice cream treats, they thought that was fun. Austin got a face full of ice cream when he was making his milk shake!
Preston and Hanna, smoozing it up for the camera! Hey, Dad, wake up!.....I love you dad!


Preston and Amanda and family stopped back by on their way back to North Carolina. Mom was ill from her chemo treatment and couldn't join us, but she knew I would take more pictures, because that's how I am! so, mom, these are especially for you, but everyone else can enjoy them too and of course, you WILL enjoy them because I am the grandma and that's an order!.


No comments: