Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Dead yard ornament

It is mating season for the deer population, so the bucks have only one thing on their mind (much like the males of the human species, only it's always "open season" for them). The bucks go completely berzerk and end up doing crazy things. The bucks, of course, fight for their territory and just have no sense at all. The news people displayed a picture of a deer yard ornament completely destroyed by a crazed buck.....it was laying on it's side with the head ripped off and smashed to smitherines.........I just laughed my ass off! Now there is something for the strange and weird catagory!!

No comments: