Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, November 13, 2006

The Fog




It was a beatiful foggy day today. I took the dog for a morning walk, along with my camera, well, the camera wasn't walking, it was just me and the dog.....but I digress............
The morning misty air was exhilerating and the fog was very thick, maybe could see 50 feet.
I have a love of graveyards, as those of you who know me, are well aware. This one is close to my home and has a very old part where some stones are dated 150 years ago or more. I particularly love the old style, it somehow feels more "warm" to me than the industrial designed head stones of today....so I was happy standing here in the fog with my dog and camera.
I live near the tracks, and love this view of the tracks to nowhere, kept my ears open though, as this would be a really unfortunate place to be if the was timing was off.....and that's an understatement.
The last picture, I just tilted the camera while looking out my back door. So, once more life in my tiny town with my husband, chickens, dog and camera..

No comments: