Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day.....Amigos

So today Bill took me out to dinner for Valentine's Day. We decided on Mexican food, so we went to the LA CABANA in Salem. Those Mexican guys are so funny. We had some kind of Casadillas, they were huge. Then we were gong to go to the movies, but couldn't decide what money we wanted to waste our money on......I'm sayin' there was nothing good on at any of the theatres. Next best thing......we rented a few. Bill rented a movie called "Crank".....not a chick flick. In fact, it was so violent, I just left him to it and read my book. (Steven King's, CELL). I rented the "Black Dahlia"....an unsolved true Hollywood murder mystery with gruesome scenes of what actually happened to Betty (nick-named Black Dahlia, because she always wore a black flower in her hair).....this one.....not a chick flick either. Since the actual murder was never solved, the movie writers just made up an ending. It was very creative though, lots of twists and turns, with a jealous,crazy lady commiting the dirty deeds. I know that's not very exciting, but it is winter in Illinois, extremely cold and it was good to come home early and put on my jammies, drink white hot tea and read Steven King....life is good. Oh, yeah, and it was great to be with Bill too, he's the best Valentine ever.

No comments: