Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My DyslexicValentine...


Today is Valentine's day, it snowed like crazy yesterday, blowing wind and very very cold, down to the one digits. Bill did not have to work, so he was outside shoveling the snow off of the porch and walk ways. Soon he came in the house and said he left a present for me outside. Outside I go and there in the snow is this picture. .......I YOU LOVE!..

Guess maybe he was having visions of Starwars??? Do you think maybe he is really YODA?.......or maybe it is because he went to Kinmundy School?.....probably....

Anyway, it was a sweet gesture......so HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY , HONEY!...even if you didn't do too well in grammer class.....;-)

No comments: