Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

A knight's tale.....

Today I was watching A knight's Tale, with the gorgeous Heath Ledger. I have seen this movie many times, but since I love the Renaissance period of history I just had to watch it again. My favorite part (though the entire movie is very good and stays very close to the history and customs of that time), is when Ulrich meets Josalyn at their first "party". Earlier in the day Ulrich was taught how to dance by a beautiful blacksmith lady.(How convenient was that?) It is very clever how the music of flutes and harps and a type of minuet dance turns into David Bowie's Golden Years and modern dance. Watch......

No comments: