Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Most wonderful news.

We got the most wonderful news today. After several difficult years of sickness, chemo-therapy, surgery and radiation, mom has been pronounced cancer-free and she is doing so well. Mom, we are all so happy for you and for us that we will have you around for a long time. You have been very brave and have gone through so much......God has blessed you so much.

Many hugs..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hearthe wonderful news. I know how difficult it can be to watch someone you love go through so much. I am sure you with both enjoy many wonderful years together. Please pass along my congradulations and prayers.