Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Christmas shopping for Garret



Mom and I went to Tuscola to the mall and met Shelley and Garret. We went to lunch at McDonald's where Garret ran around entertaining the customers. He is such a wiggle-worm, he can't sit still. We shopped throughout the afternoon, getting Garret's christmas toys. I think we had as much fun playing with the toys as he will. Mom and I bought some perfume, at the Perfumeria. The perfume is named HALLOWEEN. Well, you know, I couldn't resist, since Halloween is my favorite holiday. It really smelled good too. We ended the day at Dairy Queen. Mom and Shelley got a pumpkin pie blizzard, and I got a marshmallow sundae. WE had lots of laughs and got hugs and kisses from Garret. We all hugged good-bye and went our seperate ways. What a wonderful and fun day. Above are some pictures mom took of Garret when he was too busy to eat his chocolate ice cream...

No comments: