Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Birthday....the big 6 0....

Mom and I had a good time today. We ate at Applebees and had a grilled chicken breast with a nice glaze on it, some new potatoes and about a gallon of broccoli...
it was good, but we just about OD's on the green stuff.... :-*

Then we went to the Rusty Nail and I bought a couple of things for my living room.
Here are a couple of pictures, one is of a lazy susan with antique stuff on it, and the other one is a sign that I put behind my new tv on the wall....ah, the irony....SIMPLICITY and a HD tv on the same wall.....


Photobucket

Photobucket
They were serving chocolate fudge nut coffee today, and it was yummy. Mom and I bought a can and brought it home and we drank a cup while we chatted for quite a while.
Then brother Kim called at mom's to wish me a happy birthday and Kent called me Sunday morning, so it was so nice they both called me. Barb and Bruce sent me an ecard of some fat guy dancing in a tutu....lol. All in all, it was a very nice day to reach the big 6 0...Hugs to all.

No comments: