Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Visit with Shelley, Garret, and mom for my birthday


Mom and I went to Decatur today to visit Shelley and Garret. It was a belated birthday celebration, since the weather was bad on the 17th when we were going to go visit in the first place. Garret was at the play area of the mall and did NOT want to take time to get his picture taken, but I posed anyway.....na....nana....nana...na...Garret, I got your picture anyway!!
We ate at Olive Garden, mom had peach tea, and they actually put a peach in it...looks good! Shelley looks so pretty, she is 7 months pregnant here...but she looks lovely. I can see her rolling her eyes right now!!!
While we were waiting for our food, Shelley and Garret were playing "Coasters"...I didn't know
how to play...hee hee..

Shelley got him to smile........finally!!! Aw, he's such a cutie....

So after lunch we went to the mall and left mom in the play area to keep an eye on Garret while we shopped for Lucas. We found so many cute things for the new baby!!! We had to put a few
things back on the rack, ah that was painful. Anyway, he is going to be a very fashionable little baby...only two more months..

So while we were checking out and paying for our stuff mom called on her cell phone....Garret kept escaping from the enclosed play area and she had to run him down and grabbed him by the shirt....lol....I wish I could have seen that....we made it back to Shelleys safe and sound and with Garret buckled into his car seat.

Christine and Marsha came over and we visited with them for a bit, always a pleasure. We got
home around 6:30....what a fun day....so
Happy Birthday to me.......again...

No comments: