Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

My crazy dog

First of all, it was very cold today, but was still warm enough to get outside. We decided to take Sally to Kinmundy lake and let her run a bit. As you can see, the lake is pretty well frozen.
She's deciding where to go first.
So, it was down by the lake, where she stopped long enough for me to pet her.
Then she was off again, to the woods and around the area. As long as we were outside with her everything was fine. She has been here before, but for some reason this time every time we got in the truck to get warm, she ran from window to window, looking at us
Here I am getting ready to get back in the truck, she is giving me they eye.

She ran around to Bill's side of the truck where she put her paws up on the window, wanting back in. In this picture she is back at my window. We finally gave up and took her home after about 20 minutes. She is so insane, she could have been running free having fun, but she was too worried about what we were doing...and that's why she's crazy.

No comments: