Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Grandpa Bill meets Lucas

Grandpa Bill finally gets to meet Lucas, and after we got home said that he was the best little baby he has ever seen.
First, Garret was checking out grandpas mustache and then his jacket.
Great Grandma, also, finally gets to hold her new great grand son, for the first time.
Mommy and Lucas.
and, of course, I had to get my turn at holding him too.
Let's not forget about Garret, who never wants his picture taken, so Shelley was tormenting him to get him to smile.......we got a quick one, and then................................

he was back to acting like the crazy little person he is.....lol. We love him so much though, and SOMEDAY he will be glad we chased him through the house with the camera and got these pictures.

No comments: