Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Meeting old friends

After the Red Hat meeting Bill and I went to Effingham to buy groceries. First we ate at Ruby Tuesday's, the food was delicious. We went into Aldi's and there in front of us were Bob and Linda Haney. I hadn't seen them for a long time. Linda has MS and is in a walker or wheel chair most of the time now. Bob gets her out of the house though, and out to dinner and she goes to hear him and their daughter, Laura sing their wonderful gospel songs. Bob can sure play that piano, I used to sing with him too, years ago. They told us they were going to Neimergs's to have supper, so after we bought our groceries, we went there and found them in the huge crowd that was dining there. We just had some coffee, but it was wonderful visiting with them. We have been friends since Jr. High School, so it was a very special evening.

No comments: