Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Gone Fishin'




Bill went fishing in a local "bar" pit today and caught 26 bass, they were small, but he cleaned each one. We have a nice big bowl chilling in the fridge in some salt water, going to be great eating. The bar pit is spring fed, so the fish are supposed to be excellent. We saved the fish heads for the fall garden. Bill put them in a bucket and just wrote "fish" on top, I told him he had better change that, dont' want to thaw them out thinking they were actual fish for eating, so he wrote fish guts.....what a surprise that would be to open the bucket and have fish eyeballs looking at me..hee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bill is a great fisherman. Wow Wow wow. Your garden will florish with all the fish guts. lol