Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's day

Bill and I went to the Orchardview Winery this afternoon. We had a great time drinking peach wine, made with peaches grown right their on the grounds. We talked with the owners and some other friends that were there. We took a walk through the vineyard and sat outside by the fire pit. It was a beautiful day. We stayed until it was time for them to close. They were serving fresh asparagus to the customers, since they grow it there also. My favorite was with mushroom, onions olive oil and celantro...wow, so tasty! The kids all called today, so that made me very happy! I enjoyed the day so much.

No comments: