Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Gracefulness of Garret

Cary and Garret, after Garret had surgery on his wrist, well, he didn't have to have surgery, but got his wrist set while under anesthetic. Poor baby.
Garret with Aunt Christine after he got home from the hospital. No one knows how it happened, he just came out of his room crying to aunt Christine, who happened to be there, and she saw his wrist and told Cary Garret's arm wasn't "right"...
Garret got a cool Christmas cast, so Christine made up this song to go along with the holidays:
O Christmas cast,
O Christmas cast,
I have you 'cause I'm graceful.......

And, Lucas is always entertaining, no matter what is going on.
Trying to be cute, isn't he?
Garret got a new Mickey mouse snow globe.
Checking out the Christmas tree, so I guess everything is more of less back to normal.

No comments: