Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Surprise in the sky

My dog kept barking, it's almost 2:00 am now, about 1:30 I went outside to yell at her, because she's lame, anyway something caught my eye, I saw a HUGE meteor zooming across the sky, it left a blue streak behind it. Bill is asleep and now I'm too excited to sleep myself, so thought I would share with you, but no one's on here either....anyway..it was way cool!

That's what I posted on Facebook early this morning, but there was one friend on there, Dave Farley and so I got to share my meteor moment with him, lots of comments from friends on there, I wish I could have videoed it, but it was just too fast., just beautiful though. It would have been even cooler if it had been a UFO!...hee

No comments: