Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Josephine's Tea room

Me, Sandie, Jenny and Carol.
Look at this dessert tray!!!


The 3 of us took off for Josephine's Tearoom, in Godfrey, IL on Tuesday morning. We had a wonderful time. Sandie met us there as she was taking her husband to the airport that morning. The food was wonderful, we all had a kind of salmon melt in puff pastry, it was delicious! It was served with soup (I had lobster bisque) , apple slices and grapes. We just relaxed and ate and then shared some desserts....yum. We then toured the many rooms full of gifts, and most of the gifts were Christmas items, but they were beautiful. Then we headed to Fairview Heights where we went to Gordman's and spent some more money. I enjoyed seeing my old buds and we swore to make it more often, next though is our Christmas party...

No comments: