Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Lock Down!

Yum, just had some chili with pepper jack cheese, a great meal on a cold, windy day! Worked in my "studio" for quite a while today. It was dark and I turned out my light ready to come in and Bill had latched the door (he said is was just force of habit, right!), fortunately I had my cell phone in my pocket, which I usually leave in the house, so I called his cell phone, which he NEVER has turned on and, wasn't on this time either..so I called him on the magic jack because I knew he would have the computer on.. He came and rescued me....yes..I gave him a hard time...lol...told him maybe I should take some provisions and store them out there...

No comments: