Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Time for the yearly birthday celebrations for mom and Shelley

Needless to say, we had a grand time today in Decatur. Breaking Dawn 2, was fantastic, with an unexpected twist at the end! Then we all had pumpkin pie with whipped cream...enjoyed seeing my daughter, son-in-law, Cary, Christine, Marsha, Garret and Lucas and making some new friends as well...awesome day! Hope you all enjoyed your Saturday.







Those grand sons, they be crazy~
Lucas remembered that I told him we could have pie when we got back from the movie...so as soon as we walked in the door he started staring at the pie..lol...how adorable!


No comments: