Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

We should be really thankful...


Good morning, friends! I would imagine you are all getting ready for Thanksgiving. The last two nights we have been watching "The Dust Bowl" on the History channel. Even though I had read about it before and knew why and how it happened, it really hits home to see the faces in the photos taken during that time. What terrible hardships and loss they suffered. They had NOTHING...literally nothin
g at all. This has only been 70-80 years ago, not that long in the scheme of things. So, I would just like to say that I am SO THANKFUL for my home and it's many comforts, plenty of food, water (which we take for granted while many countries struggle to have clean water yet today). and of course, my family and friends..so all in all, I am thankful for EVERYTHING and EVERYONE in my life....I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday and give an extra thought to our many blessings.

No comments: