Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Interview for Salem Times-Commoner with John Scattergood....

John Scattergood with the Salem Times-Commoner came to our house today and did a feature on my face painting to promote the Kinmundy Thunder Moon Festival, July 20th.  It was a windy day, but we stayed outside and I had Kelly Middleton, bring her three girls, and Bill's cousin, Gloria, brought her two grand sons.  It was really nerve-wracking trying to face paint and be interviewed at the same time, as he was also recording a video to put on STC-TV....anyhoo, here are the faces I did that day, it was fun and the kids loved it!  The article was just awesome, on the front page and everything, also very lengthy...I was really happy with it.












No comments: