Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, July 09, 2013

The Lone Ranger Rides.....with Johnny Depp

Good evening, friends! Mom and I went to the Centralia Theater today to see "THE LONE RANGER", and let me tell you, I don't know what all of these critics are talking about, calling it a flop. It was awesome! It was very funny, lots of action, a damsel in distress, a love story, and really evil bad guys, ending with lots of riding horses on top of moving trains, and a fantastic (I'm sure mostly CGI) train wreck...I've seen a zillion WORSE movies. It went so fast did not even seem like 2 1/2 hours! So, go see it. Besides that Lone Ranger dude is real easy on the eyes...

No comments: