Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, November 23, 2013

CATCHING FIRE

Oh, I LOVED the movie, Catching Fire...Bill enjoyed it too! It ended like the 2nd book...cliffhanger!!! If you haven't ready the books, or at least saw the first movie, you would be lost watching this one....Since I have done both of the above, I thought it was AWESOME...adding Phillip Seymour Hoffman to the cast was genius! After some shopping we went to Panda Express and had some wonderful food..OMG, it's SO cold, going down to 12 tonight, the wind was the worst though, but we made it through...glad to be home...had a nice day with the husband. I hope you all had a great day too!

No comments: