Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Pumpkin walnut pancakes and a couple of movie reviews...

Good morning, friends! Had movie day with mom yesterday, as always, enjoyed visiting and had some chili for lunch, yum! It was 18 degrees yesterday morning and 20 today...brrrr. So here are my movie reviews: GROWN UPS 2, what can I say...written and produced by Adam Sandler, and of course he stars in it with is cohorts in crime, from the first Grown ups..love it...lots of laughs. Movie #2, which I had never heard of, GIRL MOST LIKELY, with Annette Benning and Darren Criss (from Glee), the female lead, didn't really know who she was....anyhoo, very good story line...love it also! We just had a late breakfast of pumpkin/walnut pancakes...I just pureed the pumpkin this morning from fresh pumpkins I had sitting outside....double yummy! I hope you are all having a fantastic day!

No comments: