Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, November 04, 2013

Kim and Sylvia's visit








































Happy Birthday to my beautiful mom today! Love you so much, mom, I will see you in a bit. We had a fun day yesterday at our house, lots of food and lots of laughs. Shelley and Christine came down too and brought the grand boys, then Shelley left for a while and came back with a new puppy, a chocolate lab, for the family. She is so adorable! Was so nice to see my brother, Kim and Sylvia again and catch up on our lives. Kent worked on my computer, thanks so much for fixing it, Dr. McKelvey... Today is birthday dinner at Village Garden, my son, Darren and Mindy are joining us, as well as my Uncle Bob Westman. I hope you all have a great Monday as well!

No comments: