Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Girl's Day out....

Today was girl's day out. First Kim and Sylvia came and spent the morning with me and Bill. Kent stopped by also. Then I went back to Salem and picked up mom, Sylvia and my other sis in law, Barb. We went to the Rusty Nail and enjoyed all of the cool antiques/crafts in there. Of course, we bought a few things. Then off to the extra large Resale shop south of town. Boy, we really had fun in there. Bought some more things in there also. After several hours we went back to mom's and the men fold returned from their adventures and we ordered some pizzas and visited some more. Another great day with the family. I hope yours was awesome too! Tomorrow off to Decatur to lunch with Shelley, Cary, the grand boys at a Japanese restaurant there. I'm tired, but have been having a great week.

No comments: